Sheet piling cleaning
Colloquially, sheet piling cleaning is a broad term for cleaning of the facade cladding of business premises. Most business premises have cladding, for example profiled sheets, sandwich panels or other cladding systems. The cleaning takes place by means of high pressure and manual brushing of the cladding, so that every place receives the attention that it deserves. This in contrast to cleaning by machine (brushing machines).
Brickwork or concrete
As time goes by, contamination causes the exterior of masonry or concrete facades to look dirty. The solution is to clean these facades using hot water and high pressure and then to treat them with an impregnation agent. This impregnation agent provides the facades with a protective coating that repels water and dirt and thus ensures that the facades once again have the desired look.
- Cleaning of concrete / masonry facades;
- Repair of joints;
High-pressure cleaning is used for all kinds of cleaning work where other means are inadequate. For example: the cleaning of paving, loading pits, concrete retaining walls, noise barriers, contamination due to UV radiation. graffiti, etc. When pressure by itself is not adequate, high pressure and steam are used, at temperatures of up to 150 ˚C.
- Cleaning of graffiti / applying anti-graffiti coatings;
- Cleaning of loading pits, pavements and noise barriers;
- Where other means are inadequate;
- Steam cleaning.
In terms of industrial cleaning, we can perform the descaling of condensors, the cleaning and degreasing of machines, workplaces, silos, (concrete) floors, roof lights, loading pits, cold storage and deep-freeze rooms, etc. We can offer you the correct treatment, expertise and products for any type of contamination.
- Cleaning of evaporators, cooling towers, air socks, ventilation, heating and refrigeration installations;
- Cleaning and degreasing of silos, concrete floors;
- Cleaning of machines and workplaces;
- Cleaning of cold storage and deep-freeze rooms;
- Cleaning in accordance with HACCP standard with certificate;
- Removal of rust.
- Removal of old coating layers and advertising stickers.
- Removal of glue residues