Spraying sandwich panels, sheeting or folded sheet metal
It is not uncommon for an architect or end user of a new building to choose a colour that is not in the standard range of the supplier. This frequently happens because the desired colour is not in stock or because the supplier must purchase relatively too much semi-finished product from a steel supplier, instead of purchasing the desired m2. Too much specific material is often left over. The minimum order quantities for a specific colour are often large. This not only affects the price, but also the delivery time. Van Heemskerk has its own professional spray booth for spraying your product in any desired colour, using high-quality durable paint systems.
- Short lead times and enough space to be able to process, load and unload your large orders;
- Your product is carefully unloaded, temporarily stored in a dry location and processed in our spray booth. After this, it is repacked and loaded in the same way;
- We can spray lengths up to 14.5 metres (longer lengths in consultation).
- On all common substrates such as, pvdf, sp, hps, plastisol, etc.;
- All materials and thicknesses, PUR, mineral wool, etc., steel, aluminium;
- Only high-quality paint systems, in line with guarantees that are provided by sheeting suppliers;
- Large amounts of sheet metal for or from, for example, Hoesch, Kingspan, SAB, van Delft, Falk, Joris Ide, Isocab, suppliers of doors.
Request a non-binding offer
Did you know that...?
We repair a wide range of types of damage to roofs and facade cladding such as:
- Damage to sheeting, scratches in sandwich panels, dents in sheeting;
- But also glue residues, rust stains on walls;
- Spraying entire facades or roofs, spraying Ytong walls, spraying concrete walls, spraying service doors;
- Also the best address for the cleaning all of your property or specialist cleaning of pre-painted steel.